Business Intelligence Analyst
Sep. 9 2021
Is data analysis a skill of yours and do you enjoy combining innovative thinking and leading technologies to boost the data journey of organizations? Then you will be the perfect fit for our role as Business Intelligence Analyst.
An established company with consistent growth
Global Risk Management is a leading provider of customised energy price risk hedging solutions. We combine our in-depth knowledge of the energy market, finance, and transport to guide and help our clients. We have been in the business for 15 years and have offices in Singapore, Houston, Copenhagen, Aarhus, and Middelfart. You will be situated in our office in Middelfart.
We have a collegiate commercial structure that accelerates decision-making and encourages knowledge exchange across our group. Our strong management and private ownership structure allow for flexibility in our strategy and work environment.
“We provide tailored risk management through a total commitment to energy markets and our position within Bunker Holding Group. Through our deep derivatives, energy and trading knowledge we help clients create economic certainties. We want to promote cleaner energy markets and subscribe to Environmental, Sustainability and good Governance (ESG) principles. GRM is an employer of choice for those wishing to work in a stimulating, challenging and collaborative environment that believes in diversity of people and thought, and welcomes all equally, says CCO, Kevin O’Reilly.”
About the job
You will be part of the small and dedicated team that works closely together with the entire company, such as sales, trading, finance and IT development team. The team is responsible for a wide range of tasks and depending on skills and preferences your daily work will comprise a series of wide-ranging tasks such as:
- Data extraction, processing, developing and updating reports.
- Creating and maintaining tools for both trading, sales and back office.
- Take part in a series of development tasks and help to design in-house applications together with our IT development team.
- Constantly seek to improve the tools, the systems, and processes for the organization to cope with growing amount of data.
- Understand business needs and translate into user-friendly solutions.
- Ad hoc support of applications.
Strong analytical skills with a proactive mindset
It is important that you are solution-oriented, and both dare to think innovatively and challenge our stakeholders. Therefore, it will also be a must that you thrive with stakeholder management at all levels. Furthermore, you have:
- A degree in business, IT, Engineering, or related fields.
- Strong collaboration skills and proficiency to work in English.
- Experienced within coding ex. VBA, SQL or another language.
- Experience in using Microsoft Power BI is an advantage but not a requirement.
Apply now and be part of our journey
We are already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Brian Schrøder Lyngs at +45 88 38 00 11. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling out the form below.