Aug. 8 2021
DENMARK | Middelfart
Are you a true and passionate compliance expert who also thrives being a close advisor to multiple stake-holders on in all matters concerning on-going market compliance regulations? Would you like to be a part of fast growing international company and contribute in strengthening our compliance efforts? Then this might be the next path in your career.
An established company in rapid growth
Global Risk Management Fondsmæglerselskab is a leading provider of customised energy price risk hedging solutions and we combine our in-depth knowledge of the energy market, finance, and transport to guide and help our clients. We have been in the business for 15 years and have offices in Singapore, Copenhagen, Aarhus and Middelfart.
As a Compliance specialist, you will be based in Middelfart and join our compliance team. You will report to our Compliance Officer and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Ensuring company compliance with national and international regulations
Your main task is to help ensuring that our business is carried out in compliance with applicable national and international external regulation as a licensed investment firm through the implementation and adherence to internal policies, procedures and guidelines. This will include:
- Cooperating with business to develop, maintain and implement continuously improved policies, processes, standards and procedures
- Conducting compliance assessments
- Overall compliance reporting to Management/Board
- Ongoing research and evaluation of data and market compliance demands
- Ongoing quality evaluations of compliance standards/procedures
- Providing support on in-house training
- Monitoring and implementing new legislation, rules & regulations
Your qualifications and experience
To qualify for this position you need:
- Around 3+ years’ work experience from a financial institution, working with compliance, or, alternatively, an educated lawyer with experience within financial regulation
- English on a professional level – written/orally
- Relevant educational background, preferably from law, but not a must
As a person you are commercially minded, willing to ask and examine the business needs. You understand the business model of GRM and the environment in which we work. You are independent and interested in participating in defining your own role more closely. You are structured, precise and not afraid to make the first move. You have a proactive approach coupled with an innovative mind and great time management skills.
Apply now and be part of our journey
We are already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact our Compliance Officer, Birgitte Schøtt Knudsen at +45 8838 0037. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page.