Fuel Oil Trader
Jan. 1 2022
Are you an experienced fuel oil trader, looking for an exciting opportunity to further your career within the field? Then have a look here.
An established company in rapid growth
Global Risk Management is a leading provider of customised energy price risk hedging solutions where we combine our in-depth knowledge of the energy markets, finance, and transport to guide and help our clients. We have been in the business for 15 years with offices in Denmark, Singapore, and Houston.
Our Unitrading division engages in market making towards our clients and facilitates trading around the assets of Bunker Holding and USTC Group. You will be situated in our Copenhagen office.
An exciting role in a growing team
As Fuel Oil Trader, you will be part of an established highly qualified oil trading desk, within a company that has access to an extensive client base and physical assets.
Your responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Maintain price curves in line at all times
- Price and hedge internal flow
- Rigorous risk management and attention to detail in position keeping
- Contribute to developing new proprietary trading strategies
- Assist the development of new trading systems and contribute to optimize risk management and trading processes
An experienced trader and a team player
As a person, you are structured and proactive in your daily work. You possess a proven understanding of risk and enjoy being part of a diverse trading team. Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- 5 years’ experience trading fuel oil, with a PnL responsibility, at a Bank/Financial institution or physical trading house
- A disciplined approached to taking risk
- Excellent understanding of trading systems, exchange rules and OTC markets
- Thorough understanding of financial derivatives’ risks, regulations, and product specific trading rules
Apply now and be part of our journey
We are already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Head of Trading, Jacob Marstrand on +45 28 10 02 52. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible.