Junior Short-term Power Trader
Jan. 1 2022
Do you enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment and are you quick to comprehend and react to data information given to you? Then you might want to consider a position as Junior Short-term Power Trader.
An established company with consistent growth
Global Risk Management is a leading provider of customised energy price risk hedging solutions. We combine our in-depth knowledge of the energy market, finance, and transport to guide and help our clients. We have been in the business for 15 years and have offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Singapore, Houston, and Middelfart. You will be placed in Aarhus, where we have established our power trading team as part of our strategy to become an energy trading house, trading all energy-related commodities.
Being a part of a short-term power trading team
You will be part of the Short-term Power Trading team and work closely with your teammates to decide on the immediate and long-term trading strategy. Furthermore, you will
- get a thorough introduction to the power markets
- learn how to interpret market data and react to market signals
- help in gaining access to additional European markets
- be a part of the team's geographical expansion, where we are setting up a power trading station with our colleagues in Singapore
- become a part of the team's work shift where evening and weekend shifts are part of the routine.
You work well under pressure and can make quick and rational decisions
You possess excellent analytical skills and are highly motivated to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We expect you to have a profound interest in trading, preferably power trading, and that you are keen to learn. As you will be trading in European markets, we expect you to be fluent in written and verbal English. To succeed in the role as Junior Short-term Power Trader, you must have:
- a general interest in financial markets and trading
- an analytical and challenging mindset
- knowledge on position optimisation
- a Master degree in Finance, Economics or similar
Apply now and be part of our journey
We are already looking forward to hearing from you. If you have questions about the position, please get in touch with the team at email@example.com – or call. +45 88 38 22 62. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible by filling out the form below.