About Global Risk Management
Global Risk Management is a leading provider of customised hedging solutions for the management of price risk on fuel expenses. Combining in-depth knowledge of the oil market, finance and transport, we help clients protect their margins from the risk posed by notoriously volatile fuel prices.
- Founded: 2004
- Employees (November 2016): 28
- Headquarters: Middelfart, Denmark
- Managing Director: Hans Erik Christensen
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Keld Rosenbæk Demant
Our primary client base
- Oil supply
- Industrial production, and trucking / road haulage.
A flat, flexible structure for fast forward thinking
Global Risk Management has a flat, flexible structure that accelerates decision-making and encourages rapid knowledge exchange across our Group.