Want to combine trading financial products with advising and negotiating with clients around the world?
If your answer is YES, then the job as Oil Risk Manager Assistant could just be the job for you!
Global Risk Management is a young and rapidly growing international company with head office in Middelfart, Denmark. Working with us will provide you with unique combination of day-to-day trading and meeting clients to discover how to provide optimum oil risk management solutions.
The vacant job is ideal for you if you are interested in and/or have experience in international derivatives and financial trading instruments. You will become part of a team of dedicated Oil Risk Managers who assist clients all over the world to secure their oil price exposure through financial instruments. Our world is the oil market where no two days are alike since oil is one of the world’s most volatile commodities.
As Oil Risk Manager Assistant your daily tasks will be focused on purchase and sale of financial contracts (derivatives), using our special custom-made it systems and databases as support. You will also assist with market analyses and ad-hoc tasks.
We expect that you:
- Have a relevant educational background like e.g. B.Sc. or master’s degree in Economics and Business Administration or similar and/or practical experience from a similar position in a finance or energy company
- Are good at networking and have good cooperation skills
- Are responsible and holistic with sense of details and can solve tasks independently
- Are analytical, structured and targeted in your work method and can handle more than one task at a time
- Have thorough knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Have good English skills and maybe an additional language
We offer you:
An exciting and challenging job in a vibrant and fast-moving company with good personal and professional development opportunities. We expect that your ambitions are to advance to Oil Risk Manager within a year or two, potentially with interest in re-location to other of our international offices. As a starting point, your workplace will be in Middelfart, Denmark.
How to apply:
Send us your CV and a motivated application: firstname.lastname@example.org